Friday 26 October 2012

Eid Mubaraq!

Hi, i will like to wish everyone in Nigeria, Saudi and the whole world a wonderful and splendid Eid. Normally on Eid, we cook a feast but for some reason,this time around, i did not feel like doing a lot of cooking.
A quick recap of the day, studied all night then prayed fajr, started cooking, finished cooking, watched John Q on MBC4, Mr came back from night duty at the Hospital informed me that he's on duty again at 3pm, served his food, took the ice cream he bought for me, the whole family slept, was woken up by a call from Nigeria(bro in law wanted to skype). Spoke to Mr's family on Skype, got dressed to take family pictures, Mr left for work and I am here right using my social media hour before i start studying again.How was your Eid? 
 I leave you with pictures of me and my family!
my sweet lil Zahir!





Zahir & Daddy!
Me!
Me closeup!
Me full length!



No comments:

Post a Comment