Sunday 13 May 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!



So this year, my humble self, joined the league of mothers and it sure feels great to know that very soon Zahir will open his mouth and call me 'mummy'.
Dear Zahir, now you recognize me, my face, my smell and my voice and it gives me so much joy when I see the happiness on your face anytime you see me( even if it is "my milk factory is here" that is going through  your mind)


Yesterday you turned around, from your stomach to your back, for the first time.All these your firsts i.e first smile, first turning around, first laughing out loud just proves to me that I am doing things right as a mother.
Thanks for making me experience this journey called motherhood through you because now I sure love, respect and appreciate my own mother more.
I pray that we get to celebrate many more years of mother's day together eventhough, a mother should be celebrated everyday.
I love u my dearest lil Bubba!!!














To my mum, thanks for being you and loving me unconditionally.
To all other mums out there, keep doing the world's greatest job!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment