Sunday 6 May 2012

ZAHiR'S BIRTH STORY( PART 1)

I am writing this post for me because one day I will like to tell this story over and over again to Zahir. At the risk of my memory eluding me in some years time,I decided to put my baby's birth story/my experience, into writing.
I had gone for a final prenatal check up at 36 weeks and I was told everything was fine,did a scan and baby was 3.7kg.when i got home, I decided to finish a pack of Toblerone chocolate that I had quickly so that I can start controlling my diet till my due date(shebi I still have at least 4 more weeks to go na) I was wrong fast forward to 38 weeks and 2 days,Femi left for work at 2:50pm then I decided to use the rest room around 3pm and I saw that I had lost my mucous plug,I quickly called Femi and told him what happened,he asked some question and told me not to worry. I dropped the phone then sprung into action i.e finished the laundry, mopped the kitchen and fixed my hair. After about 3 hours I started feeling some cramp like pain that was coming and going, I timed it and it was far apart,so I just slowed down to catch some sleep,this was wednesday and it continued like that, by Friday evening the pain had increased I called my Sis and told her, she said I should call Femi to take me to the hospital.Femi called me at 6pm by then I was already timing the contractions and it was 10-15 mins apart,I told him that he should lemme observe contractions till 8pm and call me back,as soon as I dropped the phone,I had a terrible contractions, then I became scared and regretted not telling Femi to come home immediately(I was outta credit on my phone)... To be continued!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment